ASX is pleased to announce it will soon be replacing the system participants use to interact with ASX on compliance matters.
The system has been developed in response to participant feedback and will take advantage of ASX Online functionality to provide users with:
· A single Sign On functionality integrated with ASX Online
· Simpler form-based notifications
· Additional flexibility with three levels of user access to better manage segregation of duties between Viewers, Editors and Approvers
· The ability to assign access to an unlimited number of participant users
ASX will provide additional information regarding implementation timelines and user information to participants in coming weeks.
The only actions participants need to take to support the system change are as follows:
· Assign new permissions to applicable users in ASX Online. Your Enterprise Administrator for ASX Online will be required to assign these permissions ahead of the change so we encourage you to consider the relevant team members who will need access to create and submit compliance notifications to ASX, and their roles as either :
· Consider downloading any historical forms from ACM for your records as these will not be available via ASX Online following the system change. Should you wish to download forms you should complete this activity by 20 November 2018.
· Amend any procedures referencing actions you or your team take to submit compliance notifications to ASX.
If you have any questions relating to the new smart
form solution and planned decommissioning of the current ACM tool, please
contact your assigned ASX Compliance Adviser or email email@example.com
General Manager, Participants Compliance